Friday, March 13: We are proceeding with caution, and plan to remain open as long as local authorities deem it is safe to do so.
Monday, March 20: Citing the increased risk posed by COVID-19 and recommendations from local and national health experts, we are activating our Remote Service Desk.
For more information on how the novel coronavirus will impact South Carolina, please refer to the state Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).
Please note that pending orders may be delayed due to shipping and production disruptions.
Taking care of business
Now is a good time to review your disaster recovery and business continuity plans
We’ve compiled a list of items for you to review in the wake of the global coronavirus disease outbreak.
1. Maintain remote access to your computers and servers
2. Ensure your phone system can be accessed while you’re out of office
3. Double-check your backups and verify that they’re accessible
4. Verify access to vital applications
5. Deploy internet-connected devices to guarantee access to essential office resources
6. Sanitize workstations, especially shared ones
As always, we’re here to support your team. If you have any concerns or think your business continuity plan needs a refresh, give us a call.