|On Wednesday, March 11th, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) a pandemic, citing rapid transmission in several major cities.|
As of today — Friday, March 13th, we are proceeding with caution, and plan to remain open as long as local authorities deem it is safe to do so. If a mandatory quarantine is issued, we will be supporting our clients remotely.
For more information on how the novel coronavirus will impact South Carolina, please refer to the state Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).
Please note that pending orders may be delayed due to shipping and production disruptions.
Taking care of business
Now is a good time to review your disaster recovery and business continuity plans
We’ve compiled a list of items for you to review in the wake of the global coronavirus disease outbreak.
1. Maintain remote access to your computers and servers
2. Ensure your phone system can be accessed while you’re out of office
3. Double-check your backups and verify that they’re accessible
4. Verify access to vital applications
5. Deploy internet-connected devices to guarantee access to essential office resources
6. Sanitize workstations, especially shared ones
As always, we’re here to support your team. If you have any concerns or think your business continuity plan needs a refresh, give us a call.
For support or assistance:
Email [email protected]
Call (843) 553-8800