If you operate a business, your technical solutions are a critical component of your business success. Because they are so important and often complex, they are can be quite costly to install and maintain. Using virtual infrastructure, you can gain all the benefits of using advanced technical platforms while reducing the cost and stress of having them.
What is virtual infrastructure? Simply put, it is a virtual, rather than actual location to manage your networks, data center, servers and other technical tools. A few reasons why this is preferable include:
- One Management Interface – removes the need to access multiple systems to manage your IT setup. One login provides access to everything.
- Easier Hardware Updates – virtualization makes updating as easy as a click of a mouse. No need to perform back-breaking, strenuous labor to upgrade your systems. It also eliminates the need for technical expertise.
- System Copies – prior to performing upgrades or changes, you can create a copy of your current setup. Errors during the upgrade that reduce or eliminate functionality? Another simple mouse click takes you back to your working version.
- Cooler Systems – in the literal and figurative sense of the word! Data centers get hot. Virtual data centers remove the chances of systems overheating and shutting down.
- Lower costs – lower electricity bills because you don’t have to cool, store or provide power supply to your data center.
For most businesses, IT expertise is not part of the core skill set needed to enter the market. Adding these capabilities in-house and understanding the appropriate setup to support your business can be a challenging task that presents a barrier to business success.
At Kotori Technologies, LLC, our focus is on being the IT department for your company.